Car Storage Question

I'm a new member to the digest. I live in Michigan and with winter underway I
am not driving my 91' M5 much at all these days.  I've got it parked and
covered in the garage and start it up weekly.  I was wondering about getting
flat spots on the tires? Since I really don't want to jack it up and/or take
the wheels & tires off. Good weather is bound to arrive occasionally
throughout the season and it's much quicker getting her on the road again this
way.  Are flat spots a valid concern after being parked for 4 to 6 weeks at a
stretch with freezing temperatures?  Would over or under-pressurizing the
(Michelin Pilot) tires help prevent potential flat spots? I was also going to
consult the Tire Rack.  If I get some advice I'll post it.  Thanks.

Happy New Year!

Dave Nelson