Re: Lets Beat on BAV Auto

I found the best prices for Red Line stuff at Eurasian, Roundel
advertiser.# 800-624-8814  No association.

I agree with Duane about all the hassles of credit card usage for the
merchants, especially the point about the cost. However, I was able to
have products shipped to a different address than the billing address
several times from different vendors.  Now I am wondering maybe these
vendors are not taking all the required precautions to protect their
clients from credit card fraud.
I think too many businesses ask for too much private information but if
it prevents fraud I'm all for it.

Jun