Bav Auto <WOB>

What's up with Bav Auto?  They lost over $200 of my business today by
declaring that they must have my home phone number.  When I told the
salesman that I don't give out my home phone (I already get enough sales
calls) he said he had to have it to process my order.  I told him no, all
he needed was my credit card and address.  No, says he; Bav Auto needs it
to verify my credit.  Well, I told him if he really needed it that I
could find my parts elsewhere.

So I think I'll hit the Roundel tonight and call a dealer that will give
me a CCA discount tomorrow.

Now, does anyone have a good source (phone #) for Red Line Lubes?

Dan Runyon
CCA 98984
'88 325i with stuff (but not any Red Line...yet)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]