Re: Improving my Dachshund's Cornering

As of late my doxie has tended to oversteer in turns, I am thinking that he's
not getting enough traction in the back...

If I trim his nails he tends to grip better in back, but with abrupt
understeer which can result in some really nasty face plants into the
fridge...He's definitely faster but much touchier in the turns...

What do we think, go with gobs of nail scratching over-steer or the touchy
cat-catching,full-pad-contact, linoleum-gripping, full-race set up...(too cold
outside for him right now anyway)...

Oh yea by the way my Power Steering fluid is bright shiny clear red now...

Steve H
89 325is...with clean PS fluid...and perfectly clean engine room...
97 Dachshund ... my dog can out corner your dog...
81 Morc Boat...eminating epoxy fumes in the workshop

This is why I need to be kept away from the house 5 Days a week...Vacation
almost over...