RE:E34 Pre 1992 CD Players

	I spent the last month looking for a CD unit for my 1990 535i.  Apparently
none are to be found.  I tried BMW, BAS, BMP, the original manufacture, and
anyone advertising audio for BMWs.  They all said they ran out of that unit.
The limited supply dried up long ago.  One supplier still showed a price
listing of $800 before he ran out of stock.
	I ended up buying a unit that allows me to use my original radio and pick up
the CD player on an FM frequency for about $300.

D.B. Harrison
525i,535i,

- --part0_915153153_boundary--