Vote for Kath BMWCCA Treasurer

Hey Bimwads...

Kathy Lyle is running for National Treasurer.

You're gonna get a ballot card in the next Roundel.  MARK HER NAME AND SEND
IT IN.  Dat's KATHY LYLE.  So you wanna hear the 'offical' campaign speech
as to why you should vote for her, or do you want the Bubba Reason?

Offically:

Kathy is a C.P.A. and runs her own Accounting Business. She owns a '95 BMW
M3 which she actively races in SCCA T2 Class, mostly in the Midwest (Wild
Horses can't get her to come to Summit Point - buy me a beer and I'll tell
you the story), and has a BMW Motorcycle as well. She's been a BMWCCA
member for about a gazillion years and has owned many of the marque.  Kathy
knows the legal IRS way of doing things, is timely, and is sharp as a tack.
Just last week she filled me in on tax deductions I otherwise never would
have known about.

Bubba Reason:

She's Sweet, Slim, Blonde, and drives around her town in a Porsche
Cabriolet and comes to PizzaFest to pound Rolling Rocks with the rest of
the gang.  Now I ask you...WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?

Wanna see Kathy and her Race Car?
http://thunval.com/racing/images/lyleimage.htm
VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE - VOTE

Duane Collie
Unoffical Campaign Manager & General Troublemaker

P.S. Everyone who VOTES for Kathy gets a complimentary date with a HOOTERS
girl of their choice.  See Kathy at O'Fest '99 for your redemption coupon.
Really! No Kidding!!