Momo Corse wheel for $124.95 from Korman!

I was looking through Korman's web site yesterday and saw in the
holiday specials the Momo Corse wheel for $124.95.  That is DIRT
cheap (usually about $220), so I would suggest anyone who has been
looking for one to go for it.  The picture shows a Momo Monte Carlo,
but it says Corse.  Shane at Korman said that the one on sale is
indeed the Corse.  I can't wait for mine....

BTW, no affiliation.  Just passing on a good deal....

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3
'97 318ti Sport, RIP....

- --