Re: strut tower braces

In a message dated 12/29/98 10:37:20 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< anuel Paredes" <ddrk1@domain.elided>
 Subject: strut tower bar/x-brace (e36) >>
I put a strut tower brace on my E36 M3 thinking it would have the same effect
as putting one on an E28 533i (dramatic).  After one driving school I could
discern no improvement. Others have confirmed this.  The M3 especially is very
solid.
 However, after riding in several E36's with Xbraces at Sebring I bought one
and used it at Pueblo Motorsport Park.  It improved the stiffness and
eliminated the slight shake I had been getting at 58mph since Sebring. IMHO go
for the Xbrace.
BTW it should go on with only four additional bolts and washers.