Re: bmw-digest V9 #759

<< DXIII ATF?? >>
My E30 Book just says 'ATF' no type 'F', mercon, dextron, etc. etc. Out of
curiousity, whats the difference between all these different flavors of ATF? I
know that type F was only for FORDs, but beyond that no clue...

Whats the correct type for the various BMW power steering systems? (Guess I'm
just restating Allan's original question...

BTW: Turkey baster works really nicely for transfusing...

Steve H
89 325is
97 Dachshund
81 30' MORC Sailboat, learning how to vacuum bag laminates today...