I'd like to put a driving school calendar together

I realize Dave Nichols <dave.nichols@domain.elided> already mentioned:

 | Coco Strayer, a great driver/instructor with the PCA out of SC has a web
 | site that is simply outstanding in listing all the drivers schools (no club
 | racing, just schools) for Roebline Road, Road Atlanta, CMS, Watkins Glen
 | and others.
      [snip]
 | The web site address is:
 I http://pw2.netcom.com/~drei911s/sched.html (corrected url)

I'd like to make my contribution to the list.
I am willing to maintain a similar calendar as Coco has but include only US
BMW driving school events. If chapters would send me their 1999 calendar
with urls for the club and/or events I'll add them to the calendar asap.

I'll probably take info from the Roundel and the digest as time goes on.
But would like to hear from clubs directly though.
If anyone objects, please e-mail be privately.

Ooops! Almost forgot, the url is

          http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/driving/

Also check out  http://www.happytogether.com/bmw/service/
for a message board relating to BMW service centers.

..steven