Re: Questionable digest dealings

John,

Sorry to hear about your missing money.  I sold my M3's exhaust to
Rob's friend.  Even though it took his friend a little while, I did
get the money.  To me it just doesn't seem like Rob to do something
like that, he's been among us for quite a while now.  Hopefully you
can find out who cashed in that money order or whether it was cashed
in at all and report back to us.  It is conceivable that it was lost
in the mail, they lost my favorite watch when I sent it in for repair,
and destroyed one of my car payments causing the payment to be late.

Carlos
95 M3