Coil Over options?

Hi,

I am looking at converting to a coil over suspension and would like some
feedback from the digest.  I am looking at the following setup:

Bilstein M3 Group N revalved by Bilstein for street and occational track
use:
Front coil over struts $778.70
and rear shocks. $388.70
H&R FRONT SPRING 100/120/60 X 2
H&R REAR SPRING 120/140/60 X 2
REAR SPRING HATS 60MM x 4
SPRING SHIM 60MM x 4
UPPER SPRING PERCH 60MM x 2
BILSTEIN SPRING SEAT 60MM x 2
H&R 40/60/40 TENDER SPRING x 4
60MM SPRING JOINER x 4

Any recommendations for adjustable camber plates would be appreciated.
With the setup I have below I found that with the additional
acceleration from the new differential that I need more negative camber
at track events but I also need to drive the car there and back.  So
ease of adjustment is important.

David Holeman
www.mpower.com <http://www.mpower.com>

E36 M3 1995 Alpine White
* JimC, Euro HFM and Airbox with snorkle (testing a Dinan cold air
intake, chip and fuel regulator - the jury is out)
* Bilstein sport shocks and springs
* BMP billet strut bar
* X Brace
* Euro floating rotors
* Stillen DOT stainless steel brake lines
* BL/SS Bent
* 3.46:1 Differential w/Alpina cover
* LTW Oil Pan