Re: JimC?

I just finished trying all three chips on my 94 E36 and decided on the JimC chip.
The Dinan chip did not do anything until higher revs/speeds... and I wanted something
that was on all the time...The Autothority makes a good chip...it has a nervous, sort
of
edgy responsiveness..but definitely a good effect all across the power band...the JimC

was the smoothest and subjectively, I liked its performance the best. All three
companies were helpful and very responsive to my inquiries...and the chip definitely
offers a very noticable increase in performance...worth the money and the effort.
George Kase
94 325is