Header problems <all>

I recently bought a header from Paeco Industries (Birmingham, Al), I ordered
the header with a "jet coat" type of coating on it and it was what I thought a
reasonable $400 spent.  WRONG!!!!  When I got the header the build quality
looked very poor (which should have been my cue to send it back)  I had
measured about a .040" difference in height of the flanges that mount to the
head.  Everybody said the gasket will take that much up.  Installation
day......I go to put the header on, back section fits fine.  Front section
hits motor mount?  Switch, now neither fit! (let the swearing begin!)  So
after a little "persuading" with a 2lb. sledge, still no fit!!  here's my
question...Don't the newer 535's and most 635's and 735's have the M30B35
which has a different motor mount?  Further forward on the block?  Is it lower
profile and is there anyway I could adapt it to my car?  This really upsets
me.  And because I dented the header they won't take it back, so I am stuck
with it.  Should have bought a Bav Autosport, I know!  So..in
conclusion...don't buy from Paeco!!  Any help on how I can make it fit, since
it's mine forever, would greatly be appreciated!  Thanks!

Nathan
85 535i (stock exhaust manifold :o( , but got the Jim C. chip :o) )