Re: Removing tinting film from windows

Hey there Steve!!

This made my day - a question I may actually have an answer for...

> Today, although I successfully removed all tinting film without much
> trouble, I can't remove some of the sticky stuff that are left here and
> there on the windows.

Try acetone.  I've never used it in my car but it works removing
stuck on labels from glass in the lab and it's available in your local
hardware store or in some fingernail polish removers.  The
advantage of getting it as polish remover is that sometimes you
can get it in a little jar with a brush on the cap which makes it
easier not to use too much.

Enjoy!!

Liz
84 318i

I don't know where I'm going but I'm making progress.