Subject: Removing tinting film from windows
Author:  Steve Yang <syang@domain.elided> at Internet_TCO
Date:    12/25/98 6:24 PM

Hi all,

Today, although I successfully removed all tinting film without much
trouble, I can't remove some of the sticky stuff that are left here and
there on the windows.

Any suggestions on chemicals or a trick that will cleanly remove these? I
tried using Windex, and also tried to remove them with a razor without
much success.

TIA
Steve
BMWCCA164106