<E36> Alpinweiss Vanilla dot syndrome

Hi,

My '95 M3's Alpinweiss paint suffers from Vanilla dot syndrome.
Most of the car is covered with these real tini black dots, which
appear to be some kind of oxidation.

The car is always garaged and washed regularly with Zymol. With
some elbow grease, some of the dots can be removed with the Zymol
auto polish wax. However, Zymol products are not very abrasive so
most dots remain since I'm afraid to scratch the clear coat.

Does anyone else have this problem ?  Is there something stronger
I could apply to remove these dots ? Any suggestions welcomed!
- --
                                                       ~~~
                                                      (o o)
 Steven Stern           sterns@domain.elided