Re: bmw-digest V9 #747

<< E36 M3 rear suspension noise >>
Skip! Had a really good belly laugh visualizing your E-R contraption! My
significant other thought I had flipped when I told her to drive me around
town so I could listen for a noise which had been taunting me...(me locked in
the trunk). I wonder what she would think of me buying a machine like this...

Question: If one of the bugs is attached near significant air flow don't you
get mostly wind rumble (like one of those reporters in a hurricane)? -Or- are
the bugs attached metal to metal?
Steve H
(Entertained yet intrigued...)

End of bmw-digest V9 #748