<e-36> Fuel Pump cutoff? and OBC change

Hello, I've had some trouble getting this message posted but hopefully this
time it will work.

I'd like to know if anyone has any experience installing a fuel pump shutoff
switch.  The drive behind my request is one of security, since my car has
already been "borrowed" by the NY area liberation forces for a high speed
test drive.

This is a 95 M3, pre-EWS, production 9-94.

Also, I think I've already missed the thread on this, but is there a way to
upgrade the OBC.  I know that the full-feature one requires two plugs, the
second one not being present if the standard computer came with the car.

Thanks,
Bill M
95 M3  LTW suspension, BL/SS
95 325is  Dinan chip, remus exhaust, akimoto intake