Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 13:32:57 EST
From: Mpotheau@domain.elided
Subject: Re: VW Wheels

Now, in the Bubba Christmas spirit, information, 4 bolt BMW wheels have a
bolt
center pattern of 100mm. VW Rabbit etc wheels have a bolt center of 4
inches.
I have both of these in my driveways, trust me on this one.

There is a VW with allegedly a bolt center of 100mm too. No one has ever
been
able to identify the model definitively, so I chalk it up to an urban
legend.

As far as lug bolts go, BMW makes several different lengths. The black
annodized ones are pretty pricey, at nearly $5 each.

Obligatory infomercial content.
I have a brand new set of BWA mags for a VW, 13". $125 plus freight. Never
used. First come first served. Only one set left.

Bubba Michel