<E28> <all> worth while?

All,
	There are pros and cons to this.  The under drive pulleys while giving you
some extra added hp essentially take any margin in the cooling and electrical
system the car had and throws it out the window.  With the water pulley, it
may hurt you in stop/go traffic in the heat of summer and cause the car to run
to hot.  The electrical system will probably be OK unless you add lots of
other electrical drains, like an extra electrical fan or upgraded stereo
equipment.  In the case of the mechanical vs electrical fan.  There is
evidence the elect. fan is better.  If the there is the retention of the
shroud, the elec. fan can cool the radiator better because it sets closer to
the  radiator.  Most in fact mount directly to it.  This means all the flow
from the fan is taken directly through the radiator.  The mech. fan sets ~.5"
away which allows air to be pulled from the sides of the radiator.  This is
contingent on the shroud working well and the fan is of sufficient size.  A
good 16" fan will use about 11-13A.  Thats alot.  The problem I see is fit.
Will the elec. fan fit between the front of the engine and the radiator?
You'll have to fit check it first to see.

Take Care,

Russ