Best wishes to one and all...

Hello friends one and all,

I would like to extend my warmest and kindest greetings to all of you.
I sincerely hope this Christmas finds each of you and your families
united, happy and content.

To my SET Joenet friends, may your DHTs' golden glow warm you...

To my BMW Digest friends, may your machines run true this season...

To my Nakamichi friends, may your decks tape and play fine music...

To my Bass and DIY loudspeaker friends, may your bass be deep, your
midrange transparent and your highs clear and sparkling...

To my Heathkit friends, may your vintage equipment serve you well for
yet another year...

Blessings to each of you.

Sincerely,

Aaron

Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services