Re: <MISC> freezing oil

Hey, John, invite me over when you do the liquid nitrogen, I gotta see
that!  I'll bring the beer.  Hey, we could try freezing the beer!  Hey, wait a
minute, there would be one less to drink.  Ignore that last idea, no beer
freezing.  Well, a Rolling  Rock, maybe, if I can find one somewhere.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977

>Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:10:40 -0800 (PST)
>From: bolhuijo@domain.elided
>Subject: <MISC> freezing oil
>
> A friend brought me a few kg of crushed dry ice for fun.  So
>naturally, I tried freezing some stuff.  I had no idea how easily a
>kitten could shatter.  Whoa, just kidding there.  No, I decided to
>freeze automotive fluids
<snip>