RE: Need info on 850Ci

Tom Shockley (tshckly@domain.elided) said:

>Thinking about buying a '93 850Ci,automatic,43K. Anyone have anything to
>share about this model(good points - bad points - things to watch out for or
>check carefully before purchase). TIA

Tom,

I only have one warning... I don't think you realized that the 850 you are
considering is an automatic :) Friends don't let friends buy automatics
(except weapons of course) the 850 is too amazing of a car to sacrafice
performance by going auto. Just my opinion...

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked
Address: 110 Allens Creek Road
Rochester NY 14618
Phone: (716) 256-1480
Fax: (716) 256-1483
E-mail: Compucepts@domain.elided
Shoe size: 13
...That's about all the info, so flame away...