<E36>RE:Aaron Liu's Suspension

Aaron Liu wrote:

I am looking for a set of springs.  I am currently usingRacing Dynamic
springs, with Bilstein sports shocks on my '96 328is.  Ihave 18" wheels
all around on my car.Please recommend some of the springs that work
best with my
combination(Bilstein sports shocks with 18")
I have heard that Eibach springs (sport-line)lower cars themost (1.8" in
front, 1.5" in the back ?????)
I am looking for something that will lower the car the most(I don't want
those UGLY gap) and stiff feel.  I used my 328is as dailydrive.
My BMW service rep. recommend DINAN springs, but I don'tthink it lower
that car as much as the Eibach, or the H&R.Thanks in advance.

====================================

Aaron:
  I have very limited experience in dropping suspensions, but you DO
realize that by "lowering the car the most" you WILL get a stiff ride,
dont you?
You may want to check out www.apexsuspension.com  An associate of mine
knows of a guy who has his E36 lowered with Apex springs, and
apparently it sits REAL low.

Ron Browne
1992 318is (factory ride height at this time..call me scared)
Bowie, MD

PS..Aaron...can you please share with us your experience with the
Racing Dynamics springs?  Are you not satisfied with them?