Don't Squeeze The Charmin - Mo Bubba Bashin

Let's see now, Jerry snipped some of my post.
Jerry did quote me correctly, but he didn't understand the use of commas
instead of periods.
So Jerry, it's like this, in referring to the poster identified as BMWHUNT,
I said, "Once I saw that you didn't post from a real e-mail account, and
were clearly using an alias, I completely discounted your post and ignored
it."
Jerry, did ya notice the 'commas'. That means ya gotta keep reading the
sentence, as a whole.
Here, I'll break it down for you.
Part a. = Once I saw that you didn't post from a real e-mail account,
Part b. = and were clearly using an alias,
Part c. = I completely discounted your post and ignored it.
You see Jerry, Part b. supplements Part a. as well as my conclusion in Part c.

OK, I see you're still not gettin' it.
I never said hotmail.com, yahoo.com, juno.com, or gojerkoff.com weren't
real e-mail addresses. I didn't set out to attack anyone that used the
service of their choice.
Heck, I got one of those 'yahoo.com' addresses so I can get my e-mail from
anyplace in the world too. You made an incorrect assumption that I was
attacking people that use 'hotmail.com', and as we all know, when you make
an assumption, you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'mption'. You took one very
small portion of my post, eliminated another portion, added still another
portion that was never stated or implied, and turned it into an issue that
was never intended. I really don't see how you read so much into it.

The guy was clearly cloaking his identity. Only a fool would have thought
that Bernard M. Walters (bmwhunt@domain.elided) was his real name, and I'm
sure many did. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't any Bernard M.
Walters, or other people with the initials BMW. I'm saying that this
particular instance, taken within context, was a ploy to cloak his true
identity, and that's a fact. I never once attacked his opinion, rather I
made a statement that everyone is entitled to speak their mind, another
fact. I took issue with the method that he used to present his opinion, and
the fact that he thinks because 5 out of 6 people agreed with him, that
he'd won the approval of the digest as a whole, and that it's OK to hide
behind an alias.
So before you get yourself all hot and bothered into flame mode, why not
utilize some of those small white squares that are so useful to you in
making sense out of things.

- - Bubba Chip
"Can't we all just get along"

- ------------ Jerry's original post ----------
"Jerry Roberson" <jerryroberson@domain.elided> wrote:

"Bubba" Chip wrote:
<snip>
 Once I saw that you didn't post from a
real e-mail
account, and were clearly using an alias, I completely
discounted your post
and ignored it. But now that you've had the mask removed, IMHO
it IS
cowardly to voice an opinion behind a cloak. This is America,
you have the
right to your opinion, right or wrong. I always believed that a
mature man
is willing to live for what he believes in, and sign his name on
the dotted
line.
<end-snip>

Well, Bubba Chip, normally I agree with most of what the Bubbas spout,
but occassionally, I need a roll of the small white squares made by
Scott or Charmin to make sense of it. IMHO, you need to lighten up about
this "real email" crap. I have used the same Hotmail account for over 4
years; not to "hide" from anyone(see name and address at the end of the
post), but to have a reliable email address which I can access from
anywhere in the world, as long as I can get to the internet. Now, what
Bernard, aka -what-ever-his-name-really-is, had to SAY may have offended
you, but don't discount a post just because it doesn't come from a
"real" email address. Who's to say what a "real" email address is; I
just happen to think a "real" email address allows one to send and
receive email.

Jerry Roberson
non-Bubba
JerryRoberson@domain.elided