Paintless Dent Removal

Folks-

Does anybody know of a good 'paintless dent removal' place in Chicago?  The
owner of an M5 turned into my M3, knocking off the side mirror (just snaps
back in -  good design) and putting two very minor dents in my drivers door
(you have to stand w/ your head up against the door and look down the length
of the door to see them).  Since he's a fellow M car owner and a nice guy,
and since I don't believe any bodyshop's pain is as good as the factory's,
I'd like to see if I good get the dents 'smoothed out' w/out taking off the
panel and re-painting the entire door.

BTW - can anybody explain how this 'paintless dent removal' works?

Simon
'95 M3