Re: Imparts brake bleeder tool

Hi Robbie,

If its the MityVac (or similar) -- no, it is not worth a crap.  I use mine
to empty the fluid reservoir of old fluid when doing a flush -- the same
can be accomplished with a 0.99 turkey baster.  Spend the additional ~$80
and get Steve D's setup -- it is very sweet.

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX