RE: convertibles in PCA events

First of all- sorry if bits and pieces went out more than once, I think
if you move back or forward in your browser in hotmail it sends what is
there.

Like John Sabatini said, PCA chapters vary on who is let in and who
isn't.  I live about 80 miles NW of Houston (Bryan/College, TX) and
there is Texas World Speedway (www.texasworldspeedway.com) in town.  The
PCA runs there as well as the speedway's own Motorsports club.  The run
groups are basically green (novice obviously), blue, yellow, white and
red (instructors only).  They allow ANY convertible (with or without
roll bars) in green and blue, and with rollbars in ANY group (me driving
my M roadster have run twice in yellow).

Just another data point.

Bruce