<all> other models of BMW?

	Hi everyone.. I thought this is kind of interesting that I will
share with you guys.  In my trip back in taiwan, I found a few
interesting BMW that might spark something.  Has anyone seen a 520i?  they
seem rather popular inTaiwan.  Even police are using them as Highway
patrol.  Somethign also interesting is the 728i and the L7.  I'm not sure
if that many people know about the L7.  It's an extended version of the 7
series.
	I havea  few Japanese magazine pictures on it.  Very nice car,
though I didn't really take a look at the inside (it drove right pass me
while I was going to thelocal blockbusters) but I imagin it to be really
nice.  A good indication that it's an L7 is by the stretch center of the
car.  Let me know if someone else have better information on it.  It's
just interesting to me since we don't see much of those cars in the US.
There are also a lot of M325is, M325i.  It's basically a 325is or 325i
with M body kits.  Does anyone know what a 325isE is?  The 'is' is for the
coupe version in the US, but what the heck is the E? welp, that about it.
The road condition is terrible here, I wonder why anyone would purchase a
nice car here. :)
				James