brake bleeding

I have had the same problem with a vacuum type bleeder (bubbles from the
nipples due to air leaking in around the threads) and solved it with some
teflon pipe tape around the bleeders.  It only takes about one or two layers
and they don't stick or corrode shut like bleeder nipples have been known to
do.

The only downside of making this a one man job is it gives me one less
excuse to have one of the guys over to help work on the car.