Love Those Classified Ads <wob>

Sometimes the newspaper's classified ads are the most entertaining part
of the newspaper.  In this weekend's Contra Costa (CA) Times were these
gems:

BMW '80 528i 4-dr, V6,...
(I've often wondered, if these people actually opened the hood, would
they know what they were looking at?  When's the last time YOU saw a V6
in a BMW?)

BMW '93 500SL...
(This was at a local BMW dealer.)

BMW '96 318ti, wht., 5 spd., Sport Package!  Sunroof, Excel. cond.
Female owned!...
(Lord knows you wouldn't want a car that had been owned by a lowly,
disgusting, uncouth male!)

BMW '97 Z3 roadster, mint cond., 5K mi...
(Imagine, five thousand whole miles and STILL in MINT CONDITION!  I
wonder if it had even had it's first oil change yet?)

I think we should have a contest to see who can write the most creative,
goofed-up BMW ad.  Of course, we'll have to find a suitable prize.
Please, nothing involving Rolling Rock!

Scott Miller
San Ramon, CA
Golden Gate Chapter