Lets check out Jim Powell's gauge block

  Jim Powell asked me what I thought of his gauge block design that he brought
to life with JTDesign.  I received mine this week.  No doubt about it, it's a
quality piece.  He mentioned that Doug and Jim from JTDesign were good people.
Based on my experiences with them, doing what I do, I agree.
  I sent up three scans to Dale's image page of the gauge block with the VDO
senders that I used with my '96 328is VDO gauge install.  For a look see,
connect to Dale's image page:  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/images/
and check out jtd1 through 3.gif.

 RonStygar@domain.elided  FLY BMW  Marlborough, CT
  http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/bmw_ronstygar.html