all-in-all, couldn't be easier.Louis

===============================

I also have heard negative things about most vacuum brake bleeders.  I
also was entirely sick of the old two man method, and the threads
about probable master cylinder piston damage using the two-man method
mande me nervous as well.  One night, on a whim, I examined
www.ultimategarage.com, and was doing the usual drooling over Steve's
top-notch merchandise.  Checked out his Brake Bleeder Kit #2 (or is it
#1?), and said what the hell...yeah, it's $140, but it will probably
last forever.   Ordered it, used it, and it was great.  This kit
contains it's own air source/container to hold up to 1 gallon of brake
fluid, so you dont have to top up the brake fluid reservoir at all.
As simple as:

1)Fill the tank.
2)Attach the georgeous aluminum cap to the mstr. cylinder.
3)Pump up the tank to 20psi.
4)Flip the safety valve on the aluminum cap attachment.
5)Loosen bleeder nipple at wheel, and let old fluid flow out, while
new fluid automatically flows in from the tank.

Beatiful.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD

PS(First time I used it, at least 4-6 air bubbles were in each line,
due to the ineffectiveness of the old two-man system)