FS: '74 3.0CS

There is a '74 3.0CS for sale in the parking lot of a gas station across the
street from my office in Chatham NJ.  Here are the details:

26K showing on odometer (likely 126K). Brown metallic paint in pretty good
condition. 4-speed. Medium brown leather interior.  A/C, aftermarket (Denon)
AM/FM/CD audio system, 25K miles on new engine, new clutch, Dunlop D60 A2's on
orig. alloys, elec. sunroof, some rust-through around rear wheel wells.

The car is being sold by a relative (wife's niece, I think) of the owner of
the gas station.  The asking price was $10,000.

However, the car has been sitting there since March, and the gas station owner
indicated that the car's owner was now VERY negotiable.  If anyone's
interested, the car owner's phone no. is (908) 234-0335.

- -Drew Zacharda
'86 528e
wishing for an E24