<WOB> Thank you

Digesters,

I just wanted to publicly say thank you to all of the individuals that
responded to my questions regarding starting a web page.

	K.C. Boyce, John Futch, Mike Reimer, and Joel Marion - Thank You!

It is nice to know that although this is a BMW digest, the digesters here
are willing to help others learn how to get their cars out there in
Cyberspace too!

Thanks again,

Darren Beilstein
89 325is, lots of upgrades - soon to hit cyberspace.... I wonder if that
will remove
		 the top speed limiter and add a few horses?!?!