<WOB> re: web page creation

Digest,

Sorry for the WOB, but I have been wanting to create a web page for a while
now, and the personal web pages I have seen of fellow BMW enthusiasts are
some of the best. If you could answer a few questions to help me get
started, it would be much appreciated.
	1. Do you create them yourselves, or does a company do it?
	2. If they are your creations, where did you learn to make them?
	3. If there are books available, which are the best ones?
	4. About how long (in hours/days/etc.) does it take to create a page?
	5. Does it cost allot?
Once again, I apologize for the waste of bandwidth, but I would like to
show off my little pride and joy (an 89 325is) too.

Thanks for any and all advice. It will be extremely useful, and much
appreciated!

Darren B.