e to i harness question

Hello,
I'm planning to do an e to i upgrade ('86 528e with all necessary parts from
an '88 325i).
I currently working on an adapter to connect the round C101 to the square
type (E28) C101.
There are some pins of the E30 round connector which are confusing me:

pin 8  goes to ECU pin 32 (german short description TI)
pin 9  goes to ECU pin 6  (german short description TD)
pin 14 goes to ECU pin 29 (german description TACH)
pin 15 goes to starter terminal 30h color is black/green

also for some E28 eta pins  I have no description:
pin 2 black/violett
pin 13 black/white

Are these pins going to the ECU in or output?
Can anyone provide me the correct function of the pins and tell me if they
are necessary
for my upgrade?

Regards

Horst from Austria