Re: bmw-digest V9 #721

<< Subject: My New M3 >>
It seems to me that for your purposes you hav already bought the exact car you
need! It is, after all, a hopped up 3 series with some serious tweaks already
applied by a special group of factory backed enthusiasts. Being a Motorsport
model, the car is already biased towards an even more 'sporting' type of
customer than would normally buy a BMW.

The neat thing is that the car combines comfort, practicality, and civility
while still being highly tossable...right out of the box. The thing that I
personally find so cool about the M cars is thier Jeckyl and Hyde personality.

The exhaust already sounds cool, the motor has PLENTY of power, the suspension
is taught and responsive, and best of all the thing just looks right. I'd
pretty much leave it alone, aside from a chip and aftermarket aircleaner...
Thats what it looks like from where I'm sitting anyway...
Steve H