re: Don't touch that M3 just yet

David Beatty wrote:
>Any motorcyclist will tell you:  you can't have too much
>power, too much grip, too much brake or too little weight.  Why does the
>glove compartment door on my //m rdstr weigh about 8lbs?

Just wait until USGOV.org requires your bike to carry airbags and
anti-submarine appendages.  You'll have more than an 8lbs glove box.

>BTW, anyone ever run across a Rotus?  I'd like to hear your comments.

There was some transcendentalist type living around the LOTUS temple near
hear (Light Of Truth Universalist Shrine) with a Rotus.  Tried to get me to
sell it for him.  Had it hanging around parking lots with a "for sale" sign
for years.

- -Phil  BMWMOA #2024  (keeping my old air-head BMW bikes 'till I die)