Re: bmw-digest V9 #720

In a message dated 12/18/98 1:40:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:04:05 -0500 (EST)
 From: Robert S Verenna <robv+@domain.elided>
 Subject: Stereo help?

 With the current stereo thread, he's a question to the car audio gurus
 out there:

 Is there an in-dash CD player available that will fit a 95 M3 *and*
 (here's the important part) has the same red/amber display as the trip
 computer/dash?  I don't want that awful green ruining a perfectly nice
 interior.  Any help is appreciated. >>

Finally a question i can answer (and this is only cuz i happened to be reading
about this last night) one good component that meets ur criteria is the
Blaupunkt Toronto. It retails for $570 but I bet the street price is much
cheaper. It has the same red/amber display as the OBC and it doesn't stand out
and actaully blends really nice with the rest of the interior. To get the
whole story, go where i went:

 http://www.eskimo.com/~dalus/bmw/e36/stereo/blau/blau.htm

it'll tell you everything u wanna know. even has some nice pics of how it
looks.....Hope this helps out!

Jared