Driving school requirements and Video of Nor Cal TRACKS

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Anybody know how much?  $1000-1500 for this stuff?  Any way around these=

requirements for driving schools, do they all have this requirement?  Do
cars turn over at these schools?  I really didn't  intend to turn the
machine over -- nor did I think there was a large risk of doing so with a=
instructor around.  By the way, does the right hand seat need the five
point
seatbelt and the arm restraints?  (What the heck ARE arm restraints?)

            Jerry Miller <

Jerry ,
check out NASA, as all converts, still need a roll bar.  (you are driving=

at speeds well over the speed limit, and if you blew a tire or something
unforseen happened, I would only suffer a hurt car, you could die!)

Anyway, most only require the roll bar and not a 5 point harness.  Arm
restraints are little velcro'ed straps that tie into the harness
that keep your arms from going out the window incase of a roll.    Cars
rarely roll, and never with an instructor.  Its usually the =

first timer in a stock nissan with pinner tires that goes off track at 80=

and rolls.   =

Ive been racing and doing schools for over 3 years now, and have only
video'ed bozo's that bit off more than they can chew, going off track. =

(Ive done a spin on film when I first got my race rubber, and forgot to
lower the pressure)

In the race group, I have only seen one incident.   In the school group, =
get some spin out footage everyday.    Check out =

my web page for the racing video section. You can see what it is like to =
be
in a school as I have 5 full motion, full screen =

video CDs that show the best that the schools and races have to offer.  A=

good Idea if you are planning on visiting a track in =

california as I have lots of the best laps from Laguna, Sears, Thunderhil=
l,
and Buttonwillow Raceways.    Most of the racing =

footage is following  M3's  =

Good stuff and Ill send you out a cd for about  9  bucks  if you want one=
. =

  (just have to cover my costs of copying it and sending it)

Let me know if you are interested

mark kibort
www.innoventions.org