<all>Bubba Backers!!!

ALL,
OK I might need Bubba Duane to back me on this one but it has become
apparent that some digesters are taking what bubba Duane and myself are
saying a little too seriously...  Yes I want the "OK Corral Showdown"
and I hope it happens.  but a lot of the comments passed back and fourth
between him and myself have stired up a few "NASTY GRAMS" from fellow
digesters...  Please take our posts with a grain of salt it's ok to
joke...  please follow the threads so you'll be able to tell when we are
serious

Jeff