Irony ??

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Can you say, "IRONY?"

Is it me or is this the best case of the blind leading the blind the dige=
st
has seen in a while? :)

David Koretz<

David, =

IRONY, I hardly think so.  Ive spent a lot of time researching the
pricipals on why the e-RAM works.  Ive also =

answered questions and provided actual pictures of dyno graphs, given
measurements of air box vacuum, and =

provided the simple formulas to calulate gains based one the readings. =

Funny thing , they all match up.
In a nutshell , I have a 75% efficient supercharger that provides .5psi a=
nd
5%Hp gains.  Big deal, and no alot, and certainly =

not that hard to understand.

Tornaido air is something that doesnt seem to make any sense. =

Ive called them, written them, but not a single response.   I would love =
know what  theories they are using in
reasoning why the device works.  =

  Believe me, If I could get a 5% gain out of the tornaido device, I woul=
buy it tomorrow.
  If I could learn something new in the area of air flow, or be proven
wrong, I would love it.
You see , I enjoy learning something new, or learning more about what I
have already learned.   =

Ask questions, be curious.  this is what makes it fun.

Mark
www.innoventions.org