e36 M3 parts wanted: suspension, rim, misc

Hey car nuts,
	I'm getting a '95 M3 that has whacked a curb with its right rear wheel
rather badly (thus I can afford it!).  After having a look underneath, I
determined that the car definitely needs:

1 rear Rim (bent)
1 rear Sway bar (bent but not horribly)
1 right rear upper control arm (horribly bent)
1 right rear lower control arm (likely bent)

Probably also needed:
 shock absorber (not visibly damaged but...)
 stub axle and/or CV joints (it spins freely inside joint or wheel -
yikes!)

The car also needs a new windshield.

I'm looking for stock parts. If you've upgraded your '95 and have old
stock parts around, help me out!

What else should I think about replacing in the suspension? I plan to
take the car to a frame shop, so I'm sure I'll find the rest of the
damage there :( .

Advice is also welcome (e.g. how much would you pay for a pretty 95 M3
with 28k miles and a tweaked frame?)

Thanks,
- -Josh
510-420-0646