Re: Helpful Post # IV

NO.
I told you the conditions Bambi Slayer VS. the Baron No strings
attached....  But I'm gonna UP the antie a bit...  We will race for the
right for you to ever call yourself a bubba again.
If bambislayer turns a slower time then my Z3 You will be stripped of
your bubbadom If your so sure you will win then this is not a problem..
Don't get used to being a bubba. and to top it off I would like to
recieve the status... Bubba Jeff I kinda like the sound of it

Bubba D wrote:
>Jeff,
>
>You're absolutely right.
>
>And since we should run stock vs. stock vehicles in the SHOOTOUT, I
think
>it appropriate to make my dueling sword something more .. well...ahh..
>competitive for you.  So I'll bring my BONE STOCK (do wheel trim rings
and
>mudflaps count as a class mod?) '98 Chevy S-10 Pickup to run against
your
>BONE STOCK 1.9 Z3. My 4 cyl engine is a bit bigger (2.2 L vs your 1.9
L)