Helpful Post # IV

At 07:28 AM 12/18/98 PST, Jeffrey Lloyd wrote:
>All,
>
>I'd like to be the first one to say WOW a good logical Helpful Post from
>Duane Collie I guess I got my christmas Wish early this year..
>I think duane has a good bit of experence on this topic his car
>(bambislayer) might even be modded beyond his ability...

Jeff,

You're absolutely right.

And since we should run stock vs. stock vehicles in the SHOOTOUT, I think
it appropriate to make my dueling sword something more .. well...ahh..
competitive for you.  So I'll bring my BONE STOCK (do wheel trim rings and
mudflaps count as a class mod?) '98 Chevy S-10 Pickup to run against your
BONE STOCK 1.9 Z3. My 4 cyl engine is a bit bigger (2.2 L vs your 1.9 L)
but weight disribution is kinda screwy on the truck and center of gravity
is all shot to hell so it should even out a bit.

Either that or I'll run the M3 on the course in reverse gear for a time. <g>

Duane Collie