Helmets

Hello all,

I recently competed in my first autocross with the BMWCCA NY chapter.  What a
blast! I'm definetly hooked. For this event, the chapter provided free loaner
helmets to first timers, which was very helpful.  I'm now looking to buy my own
helmet for future events.  I'm also planning on purchasing a motorcyle this
spring and will need a helmet for that too.  Now I know that there are SA rated
helmets for cars and M rated helmets for motorcyles.  My question is: are there
any helmets designed for both?  I'm assuming no, but I thought I'd just get some
advice before I go out and buy two helmets. Thanks in advance.

David Sanchez
'87 535is
BMWCCA 159157