Re: E30 325iS

I am thinking about getting some stiffer, slightly shorter springs for my 89
325iS. I don't want to lose too much practicality (bottoming, destroying front
end, rattling fillings loose...) most adverts state about a 1.5" drop in
front; How impractical is this for a daily driver? (Do have some nice open
twisties involved in the daily drive). What springs do you all recommend? BTW
I still have the original deep chin spoiler ~3" which snaps to the foglight
brake vent panel.

Is a 325 heavy enough to maintain an acceptable level of ride comfort with
after market springs? My 2050lb '73 tii with ST springs/bars rode like a stage
coach being chased by bandits...sure did corner though...