Re: spiralmax, any real data or theory

Mark Kibort said:

>I would bet against any product like slick 50 and Prolong that claim to make
results >by twisting the laws of nature. Round verse oval molecules or little
tornados in you >engine, just dont do any convincing for me. Any swirl that
the intake has will >straighten out after the first turn of the intake system
, not to mention  as it exits >the plennum where the air then branches out to
each valve port.  I would love to >hear a reasonable explanation to this one.
They are claiming better gas mileage >which could be do to the restriction
inline (thats a guess) but more HP, I have to >doubt it.

Can you say, "IRONY?"

Is it me or is this the best case of the blind leading the blind the digest
has seen in a while? :)

David Koretz
'93 325i sharked
BMWCCA